Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Word For 2013:

I've been brushing up on my blog reading lately and a couple of the 'creative genre' blogs have been talking about choosing a word for 2013. This would be a word that I would choose to apply to my life this year.

I chose the word: ACTION

The dictionary defines this word as:

Action- the process or state of acting or being active, something done or preformed, an act that one consciously wills and that may be characterized by physical or mental activity, habitual or usual acts (conduct), energetic activity, an exertion of power or force, way or manner of moving. Relating to Fine Arts it is defined as the appearance of animation, movement, or emotion given to figures by their attitude, position, or expression.

Kind of cool!! Basically, I chose this word because I need more action in my life. I am too much of a procrastinator when it comes to a lot of things (such as: cleaning, exercising, working on my memoir, and my art.. just to name a FEW). I want to accomplish more in my life this year and 'gitrdone'! I want to become more active physically. Those of you that know me know that I want to lose a lot of weight. I plan on starting that journey this year one step at a time. I want to keep my creative juice flowing and really immerse myself in it!!!

You get the idea. :)

Here is to a year full of ACTION!!! 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment